The Solomon Coyle Project Management Training Program for Dealer Staff shows how to avoid costly mistakes, reduce margin erosion, and sustain and deepen your client relationships by applying a best-practice PM mindset.
With course content consisting of 10 interactive webinars and a wealth of support materials, the program is a highly cost-effective way for Project Managers to gain a better understanding of their role and learn practical ways to improve your dealership’s processes and profitability, from project planning to close out. Classes are available for Allsteel, Haworth, Herman Miller, Kimball, Knoll, Steelcase and Teknion dealers.
Your Project Management team will hone their skills and elevate their professionalism for delivering smart project management solutions with higher quality, better accountability, and greater value. These are the key learning objectives:
• Understand team roles and responsibilities
• Create sound project plans and effectively manage the project, the client and the contract
• Perform accurate installation estimating using the Solomon Coyle methodology
• Reduce margin erosion throughout the project
• Incorporate best practices for managing each aspect of the project effectively, from quote to invoice
• Minimize cost overruns and improve on-time delivery through better project tracking
• Maximize efficiency through better processes and technology usage
• Communicate effectively with team members, subcontractors and clients
• Increase client satisfaction and retention
• Manage jobs to safeguard and even improve profitability
“The training was insightful and very informative.
A must-have course to be a good, solid project manager.”
—Richard Harris, Project Manager, MarxModa
About the Instructor
Scott Jamison specializes in operations, logistics, and service sales and is often our team lead for operational consulting engagements. His expertise in project management is grounded in P&L responsibility for operations at a Herman Miller Certified Dealer which included 10 years as the Director of Operations followed by 4 years as the Vice President of Operations. Previously, Scott worked for more than a decade as a Project Manager and Operations Supervisor.
View the detailed curriculum.
Contact us to learn when our next session dates will be available and for registration information.