Why join a Solomon Coyle peer group?
Learning how to perform better and profit more is the gist of the answer you would get from veteran peer group members. In our latest annual survey, for example, 93% of participating dealers said that peer group membership has helped increase bottom-line performance in the past 2 years.
Participation in a Solomon Coyle peer group is the most cost-effective method of dealer education and professional development available. Learning about new ways of doing business, benchmarking performance and identifying opportunities for efficiency are all ways a member can benefit. By taking just one great idea from a meeting and implementing it, a member can save thousands of dollars.
Peer group members also have access to Solomon Coyle information resources and expert advice. That includes Solomon Coyle’s annual Operational Performance and Financial Benchmarking report, annual Compensation and Practices Survey report, quarterly Market Outlook report, quarterly State of the Industry report, ongoing Dealer of the Future research and more.
What’s in it for you?
Access to premium information, timely advice and resources, and a strong supportive network are all available when you join and participate in a Solomon Coyle peer group. Membership is a special opportunity to enjoy:
- A vital network of non-competing dealerships
- Regular exposure to best practices and new ideas
- A true understanding of your operation
- Professional analysis of your financial and operational performance
- An engaged, effective leadership team
- New business opportunities
- Expanded business vision
- Candid, dealer-driven dialog on the issues that matter most
- Instant access to best-in-class benchmarking data, industry research and performance targets
- Personalized help from your peers and the Solomon Coyle team
- An improved bottom line
- A more valuable business