Solomon Coyle Seeks a Business Consultant and Peer Groups Facilitator to Join Our Team
This individual will be focused on facilitating the Solomon Coyle Peer Group program comprised of ten industry peer groups. They will be responsible for the planning, managing, and delivery of ongoing program content including facilitating on-site and virtual peer group events. As well, they will work with members to help them achieve their business goals while focusing on creating the best possible client experience for them. Our company operates as a distributed team and this is a remote position, with travel required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced consultant with a background in the contract interiors industry at the senior leadership level. We are looking for someone who is dynamic with the ability to be engaging, develop vision and who will think about how to elevate the business. This person will have superior organizational and management capabilities and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This is a client-facing role; the ideal candidate will bring a client experience mindset and the ability to perform the essential job responsibilities listed below.
- Leverage deep industry knowledge and network to develop and maintain strong relationships with peer group members and help them maximize achievement of business goals
- Plan and create peer group agendas, programs, and communications in conjunction with internal team
- Apply market intelligence, best practices, and industry research to develop peer group content and/or special projects
- Oversee committees including in-person and virtual meetings, setting agendas, taking minutes, carrying out activities and initiatives, and reporting activities
- Work with internal team and peer group board members to create innovative programs to add value to the member program
- Conduct, facilitate and teach sessions during the on-site meeting and monthly webinars
- Work closely with internal team to support strategic objectives and program deliverables
- Consult with clients on broad dealer and manufacturer topics as needed
- Engage in ongoing learning: research, study, and provide insights on general economic, business, industry, and dealer issues/opportunities
- Teach Solomon Coyle education content in class offerings as needed
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities to support the business growth, client experience, and Solomon Coyle brand
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Experienced in managing client relationships with consistent quality
- Comprehensive demonstrable analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to plan and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Must be energetic, creative, and have a strong inclination for individual initiative and accountability
- Ability to translate complex information for a broad range of audiences
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and has the ability to work productively with colleagues
- Ability to handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Resourceful, proactive, and adaptable to technology, tools, and business priorities
- Professional and able to maintain confidential information
- Ability to understand/learn dealer financials and benchmark information
- Able to travel several times throughout the year as required for onsite meetings, consulting, and speaking engagements
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with the following software/tools is a plus: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
College education preferred.
5+ years previous senior leadership position in the Contract Interiors industry. Dealer Management and/or Manufacturer Management experience preferred with a background in Sales and Marketing preferred. Peer group or trade association experience a plus.
Negotiable based upon experience and expertise.
Peer Groups – Primary Role
- Become familiar with all aspects of a peer group program
- Actively develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with peer group member leaders
- Serve as a primary contact/consultant for peer group members seeking business advice
- Assist in growing peer group membership
- Facilitate committee and peer group board meetings; manage initiatives
- Contribute to annual peer group planning process, developing strategies and tactics for the peer group program(s)
- Assist in agenda development for on-site meetings and webinars
- Develop a framework of content and prepare content for on-site meetings and webinars
- Facilitate on-site meetings and host forum webinars as needed
- Serve as on-site event leader when facilitating and overseeing agenda, time frame, member, and sponsor participation; assist in managing on-site resources, hotel, staff, and logistics
- Work with member partners as needed including manufacturers, technology providers, and others
- Serve as a dealer peer group advocate related to content delivery and follow up
Education – Secondary Role
- Ability to learn and teach all Solomon Coyle education programs, as needed
- Coach all Solomon Coyle education students as needed
- Assist in updating educational content, delivery methods, and value propositions as needed
- Assist with marketing strategies and tactics to promote and grow Solomon Coyle education programs
Consulting – Secondary Role
- Learn Solomon Coyle consulting methodology
- Participate in consulting engagements as required
- Develop and expand consulting expertise of Solomon Coyle
- Be available to consult and coach clients as required
- Be cognizant of all Solomon Coyle offerings and cross-promote as appropriate
Research – Secondary Role
- Gain an understanding of Solomon Coyle research programs and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of Solomon Coyle research programs as appropriate
- Understand and deliver Solomon Coyle insights related to research when applicable
If interested, please email Shelley Rosetta, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solomon Coyle is an equal opportunity employer.
Tip: Bookmark this page to come back for easy reference!