The Solomon Coyle Project Management Training Program for Dealer Staff shows how to avoid costly mistakes, reduce margin erosion, and sustain and deepen your client relationships by applying a best-practice PM mindset.
With course content consisting of 10 interactive sessions and a wealth of support materials, the program is a highly cost-effective way for Project Managers to better understand their role and learn practical ways to improve the dealership’s processes and profitability, from project planning to close out.
Your Project Management team will hone their skills and elevate their professionalism for delivering smart project management solutions with higher quality, better accountability, and greater value.
These are the key learning objectives:
- Understand team roles and responsibilities
- Create sound project plans and effectively manage the project, the client and the contract
- Perform accurate installation estimating using the Solomon Coyle methodology
- Reduce margin erosion throughout the project
- Incorporate best practices for managing each aspect of the project effectively, from quote to invoice
- Minimize cost overruns and improve on-time delivery through better project tracking
- Maximize efficiency through better processes and technology usage
- Communicate effectively with team members, subcontractors and clients
- Increase client satisfaction and retention
- Manage jobs to safeguard and even improve profitability
- Ten interactive sessions over five weeks.
- Easy and convenient to attend — log in from wherever there’s Internet access — be it the office, home or job site.
- Valuable learning aids and professional tools, such as workbooks, handouts, forms, checklists, and more.
- Exercises and tests to reinforce learning.
- Individualized assistance as needed.
About the Instructors
DAVID SOLOMON founded Solomon Coyle to help dealers and manufacturers improve business performance and
create real, sustainable growth. His experience covers strategic planning, business process analysis, project
management, change management, design, operations management, sales management, dealer economics, and
technology implementation. David has served in executive capacities for a national dealer association, several
large contract furniture dealerships, and a manufacturer’s project management organization.
PAUL HOLLAND has a passion for providing valuable insight and inspiration to industry stakeholders so they can
run great businesses and make real impact. In his work at Solomon Coyle, he has leveraged his experience in sales,
marketing, financial management, market share growth, operations, strategic planning and leadership
development to create widely recognized training programs which have been taught globally.
SHELLEY ROSETTA has worked in leadership for both the dealer and the manufacturer, successfully marrying
her love of design, people and business strategy. Her 30+ years of deep industry knowledge and her passion for the
innovative, creative, business development and operational sides of the contract interiors industry provides a